Image Map

Friday, July 5, 2013

Gratefulness

What if we were grateful for everything today?  What would that be?  I will just name a few things that I show gratefulness.  (I’m not saying that I am grateful for these things daily but I could be). 



1.That I woke up this morning and am not dealing with any illness. 

2.I have a family and we love each other.

3.I am a follower of Christ and I know he loves me.

4.I have a church family that I love.

5.My husband loves his job as pastor of our church.

6.I love my job working with children with learning differences.

7.I enjoy laughter especially with those I love.

As I look over my list, I notice one word that keeps coming up….Love.  Concentrating on those we love and the activities we love…..seems to create a grateful heart.

Try making up a list of ordinary everyday things that you can be grateful.  You might be amazed how you may affect you heart.