Image Map

Friday, June 21, 2013

Enjoy the Journey


Life isn’t always easy but there is a little lightheartedness that comes our way.  I have a choice every day.  I must decide if I’m going to see the humor in a situation.  My husband always says “It’s either a good time or a good story.” 

I remember a friend telling me a story of an event that happened with her sons when they were young.  The event seemed like a disaster to her.  She called a good friend as she felt like she needed someone who could be her sounding board.  The friend heard the story and responded, “Did you get a picture?”  This was not what my friend expected but it gave her a lot of perspective and to see the joy and humor in the whole situation.

Try to see “the good story” in even the most frustrating of times.  It will help you enjoy each and every day.