Praise be to the God and Father of our
Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us in the heavenly realms with every
spiritual blessing in Christ. Ephesians 1:3
Have you heard the phrase
“Too Blessed to be Stressed?”
I remember the first time
I heard this phrase. My husband greeted a driver on an airport shuttle. The man had a great joy in his voice as I
heard him say, “Too blessed to be stressed.”
I remember feeling I’m in good hands with a driver who has a better
attitude than I do. It was such a testimony
to weary travelers.
How is this attitude
cultivated? First, an attitude is
transformed when a person sings, speaks and shouts praises to God. Why?
It shows a person understands who God is. He is the creator, sustainer, savior, perfect
in character, king and redeemer. A person praises because she understands that
since she has trusted in Christ, God has given her every spiritual
blessings.
Praise for the Lord is
given by the one who understands who God is, what he has graciously given and
the abundance His spiritual blessings.
Let’s consider all of
these things so we might offer praise that makes each of us say, “I’m too
blessed to be stressed.”